You will find below all our commitments in terms of confidentiality, security, and protection of personal information you provide us. With the implementation of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), your data is better protected.
Laser Art Pacific SARL places utmost importance and care in the protection of privacy and personal data as well as compliance with current legal provisions in this matter.
Laser Art Pacific SARL is committed in any case to respect the following essential principles:
- We only collect data strictly necessary for their intended purpose.
- You remain in control of your personal data;
- Your data is processed in a transparent, confidential, and secure manner.
By personal data, we mean any information about you, especially your name and contact details such as your personal address, telephone number, or email address.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, you can of course contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com
Definitions of Personal Data:
- DATA CONTROLLER: refers to the entity that determines the means and purposes of processing personal data
- PROCESSOR: refers to the person processing personal data on behalf of the DATA CONTROLLER, who acts under the authority of the DATA CONTROLLER and upon their instructions.
- PROSPECT, CLIENTS: refers to any person who entrusts personal data by filling out a collection form and who uses the offered services.
- USER: refers to any person who accesses and navigates the site as a simple internet user.
The Data We Collect When You Visit and Browse Our Site
When Users navigate the WEB SITE, we automatically collect and store some of your computer data in our server logs and cookies, which are small files that we place on your computer when you visit our website. This data is processed in accordance with the purposes set out at the time of collection.
This computer data does not allow us to directly identify you; however, it includes data related to your navigation on our site, such as the pages you have accessed, the date and time of access to these pages, your search queries, information about your device (hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifier, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language), the date and time of your request and the referral URL.
The provision of your personal data is not required if you only wish to consult our website. This means that you can refuse to accept cookies by configuring your web browser. However, refusing cookies may disrupt your navigation on our site, especially by preventing you from accessing certain parts of it.
The Data We Collect When You Use the Services Offered on Our Site
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data, including your name, email address, your username and password, information related to your social network profiles, etc.
- Computer data, including data related to your navigation on our site, such as the pages you have accessed, the date and time of access to these pages, your search queries, information about your device (hardware model, operating system version, unique identifiers of the device, Internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language), the date and time of your request and the referral URL.
- Login data and Cookies (IP addresses, connection logs)
Regardless of the method of collection, Laser Art Pacific SARL commits to inform you of the purposes of the processing, the mandatory or optional nature of the responses to provide, the possible consequences, for you, of a failure to respond, the recipients of the data, the existence and the terms of exercise of your rights of access, rectification, and opposition to the processing of your data.
All data concerning you are collected only directly from you, during your registration, and our various exchanges (requests, letters, phone calls).
When registering on the SITE, you fill in various forms and communicate different personal data about you to benefit from all the services offered by Laser Art Pacific SARL.
When necessary in accordance with the Data Protection Act, Laser Art Pacific SARL commits, as appropriate, to collect your consent and/or to allow you to object to the use of your data for certain purposes.
Laser Art Pacific SARL may send commercial solicitations to Users who have accepted them. If, subsequently, Users no longer wish to receive such solicitations by email, Users can at any time send an email for free and without providing any other reason to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
How Long We Retain Personal Data on the Site
Laser Art Pacific SARL is committed to ensuring that the data collected are stored in a form that allows your identification for a duration that does not exceed the necessary duration for the purposes for which these data are collected and processed.
However, data processing is possible for the proof of a right or a contract. These data may also be stored for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation or kept in files in accordance with applicable regulations and laws.
For the management of our commercial relationship with you and customer follow-up, your data are kept for 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship if you are a client.
For the management of rights requests on your personal data: your data are kept for 13 months.
Regarding cookies, it is specified that information stored in your terminal (e.g., cookies) or any other element used to identify you for audience statistics purposes is not kept beyond a period of 6 months.
Beyond this period, raw traffic data associated with an identifier is deleted.
Finally, to ensure the proper functioning and continuous improvement of the SITE and its functionalities, raw traffic data associated with an identifier is kept for a duration of thirteen (13) months. Beyond this period, they are deleted. (For more details, see our cookie management charter.)
To learn more about cookies (how to manage, delete, identify them), you can consult the CNIL website (https://www.cnil.fr)
The duration for which we store your personal data is indicated in the table below:
|Category of Data
|Up to 3 years
|13 months from collection
Unless otherwise provided by data retention legislation.
We Inform You That We May Share Your Personal Data With:
- Companies, organizations, public authorities, or external individuals to Laser Art Pacific SARL (for example, hosting providers, market research and analysis service providers, database management and maintenance services).
Your data are not communicated, exchanged, sold, or rented to any other person than those mentioned above.
For recipients located in countries outside the European community, the level of data protection in these countries is not comparable to the level of data protection within the European Union.
Therefore, to secure your personal data, Laser Art Pacific SARL uses protection measures such as EU standard contractual clauses.
Companies and other organizations that process your personal data on our behalf are expressly designated as (processors).
In the event that Laser Art Pacific SARL should do so, it would inform USERS by indicating the measures taken to control this transfer and ensure the confidentiality of their data.
We Protect Personal Data
Laser Art Pacific SARL is committed to implementing all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of our processing of personal data and the confidentiality of your data, in application of the Data Protection Act and the European regulation on data protection (GDPR) and the law n°2018-133 of February 26, 2018, “containing various provisions of adaptation to the law of the European Union in the field of security“.
To this end, Laser Art Pacific SARL takes useful precautions, considering the nature of your data and the risks presented by our processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them (physical protection of premises, authentication process for our customers with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords, connections, encryption of certain data).
We have put in place measures to protect your personal data:
- We implement and maintain technical measures to ensure that your personal data are recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
- We implement and maintain appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data, and the monitoring of access to personal data, their use, and their transfer.
- All our employees who have access to your personal data are required to enter into agreements (contract), which impose on them obligations to comply with our confidentiality and data protection requirements.
- We require all commercial partners and third-party service providers with whom we may share your personal data to comply with applicable requirements regarding confidentiality and data protection. (GDPR)
Under Applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations, You Have the Right:
- to access, rectify, and/or erase your personal data;
- to restrict or oppose their processing;
- to tell us that you do not wish to receive commercial information;
- in certain cases, to demand that some of your personal data be transferred to you or transmitted to a third party;
- to the extent that our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, to withdraw your consent, without affecting the legality of our processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Your first and last names, and a photocopy of your ID card;
- Your request (in other words, which rights you want to exercise);
- The date of the request and your signature (if you have sent your request by postal mail).
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can also file a complaint about the processing of your personal data with a data protection authority.
Modification of This Privacy Statement
This Site Uses the Following Cookies:
These are cookies necessary for the identification of the User to access an online service requiring authentication.
The session information thus obtained by the cookies is recorded on the User’s terminal equipment and on the server hosting the Site which is located in Australia, in the data centers of Amazon Web Services (GDPR approved).
These cookies are kept for 13 months from the last connection to an online service requiring authentication.
Refusal of session cookies will make unavailable the access to services requiring a connection for Users.
No audience measurement solution is installed on the Laser Art Pacific SARL site.
- For Mozilla Firefox: “Tool” menu then “Options” / “Privacy” icon / “cookie” menu then select the appropriate option
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: “Tools” menu / “Internet Options” / “Privacy” tab / selection of the desired level
- For Google Chrome: “Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings” then select the appropriate options
- For Safari > Preferences, click on Privacy, then perform one of the proposed operations
Information Data Protection Officer:
For all requests for information concerning the personal data protection policy of Laser Art Pacific SARL you can address our Data Protection Officer who is there to respond to all your requests, including the exercise of rights, related to your personal data.
You can reach them at email@example.com, or by mail at Laser Art Pacific – 2 rue Georgette MOURIN – 9800 Noumea – New Caledonia.